WCS - Online Learning: Log in
Some courses may allow guest access
Registering for the PDA in Pharmacy Services?
For full access to this course you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. The unit will have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for a "enrolment key" - use the one that your tutor has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
You will now have access to the full course.
If you are an Online Learning student and have completed the course application/enrolment form on the college website, but have not yet received your logon details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not create a new account.