How can we help employers?
We are aware it can sometimes be difficult to release staff to attend college classes and so therefore some staff may go a good number of years without upskilling or learning new methods that could provide your business with essential improvements in day to day processes.
We offer a wide range of Online Learning courses that are available online or in paper format so that your staff can gain skills or improve their knowledge at a time suitable for you both. Our courses can be accessed by groups, teams and departments within an organisation.
If you would like to enrol a smaller or larger group of employees on any of our courses, or on a number of courses, please contact us as we offer value packages to suit your business needs.
What can we do for you?
- Bespoke packages and costs per learner per course for your employees (depending on learner numbers)
- Free and value added courses to suit your business needs
- A free consultation to look at your training needs and how West College Scotland can support you with online and blended learning options
- A dedicated course area branded with your organisation’s logo on our dedicated Virtual Learning Environment Moodle
- The creation of customised courses for your organisations, e.g. an induction to your organisation, or skills courses in your area of work (Content to be supplied by the organisation)
- The hosting of a dedicated Virtual learning Environment in Moodle for your organisation.
Subject Areas/Employer Types
Below are the subject areas we offer courses in and types of employers we currently work with:
Hover over the images below to see who we have worked with - you can find a full list of courses on the college website ALL COURSES